Re: [Question #157065]: Removing items from the tree within Graphite WebUI

Florin Andrei posted a new comment:
It should be noted that graphite does not have to be restarted after
deleting old metrics. Just delete the files and forget it.

I thought I should mention this because it was a stumbling block for me
at some point. The docs are not clear whether a restart is needed or
not, and I assumed it was needed. Turned out I was wrong.