[Question #258925]: How to take derivative of a sum of series

I have a couple of series of monotonically increasing values as a function of time. In other words, counters. I would like to graph the (non-negative) derivative of the sum of these series. Can I do that?

So far I have tried:

sumSeries(nonNegativeDerivative(my.series.*.count))

and

nonNegativeDerivative(sumSeries(my.series.*.count))

Neither of these works. Am I using the wrong functions? Can this be done?