Re: [Question #259195]: Where is my metrics

Fote gave more information on the question:
I think graphite-web expected whisper DB, but i'm using ceres.
There is a part of local_settings.py:

CERES_DIR = '/opt/graphite/storage/ceres'
#WHISPER_DIR = '/opt/graphite/storage/whisper'
#RRD_DIR = '/opt/graphite/storage/rrd'
STANDARD_DIRS = [CERES_DIR] # Default: set from the above variables
LOG_DIR = '/opt/graphite/storage/log/webapp'
#INDEX_FILE = '/opt/graphite/storage/index'  # Search index file

I don't know ho to set graphite to use only ceres?