[Question #260324]: Is there any way to change the graphite x axis to some other parameter?

I have some data not with respect to time , its with respect to the different build number/releases . so I like to show the graph with the x axis as release wise? So how to do that??

Is there any way to feed existing last one month or more data to create graphs in graphite. If yes, how to do that.