Re: [Question #260408]: Vagrant VM is up, but there is no response on https://localhost:8443

Jason Dixon proposed the following answer:
I think that the doc is pretty straightforward as long as you follow the
directions and not run off and run random stuff. ;-)

If there were any improvements to be made, I would say that it should
include *less* documentation, not more. It really should just point to
the external project and not try to duplicate the documentation already
on the Synthesize project page. Not the least of which is because the
two could easily get out of sync when I make changes to Synthesize.