Re: [Question #260408]: Vagrant VM is up, but there is no response on https://localhost:8443

A I confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you. This will avoid confusion. If possible, please build a
vagrantfile that will actually deploy a functional graphite web
implementation. I've spent several hours trying to get graphite web to
install properly while following documentation and I still do not have
it working. I see that this is a great product otherwise. Please make it
easier to install.