Re: [Question #260936]: Running multiple carbon caches and rabbitmq

Denis Zhdanov proposed the following answer:
<question260936@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> For now I have an idea of running a single queue in rabbit and use
> carbon-relay to spread metrics over multiple carbon-caches? Is it a good
> idea?

Ah, you want to use AMQP transport only for metrics balancing?
I'm doubt that you need that. Just use normal carbon relay (on same host)
with REPLICATION_FACTOR=1 and consistent-hash routing - it will distribute
load across your carbon caches.