[Question #261411]: useSeriesAbove function

Hello,
i have the following problem:
I want to plot (and sum up) a metric (metric1) only when another metric (metric2) has values over a certain threshold with graphite_web-0.9.13.

The useSeriesAbove function seems to the right function and i would expect a interrupted line showing values from metric1.time only when metric1.reqs has values are above the threshold.

I prepared some test timeseries data with the right namespace
ganglia.metric1.reqs (variable values between 8 and 12)
ganglia.metric1.time (fixed value)

I added the example to the composer window:
useSeriesAbove(ganglia.metric1.reqs,10,"reqs","time")

But the resulting metric is identically to ganglia.metric1.reqs and not a "dashed" version of  .
This seems to be not the desired behavior, if anybody has got an idea what wrong with my try I would really appreciate any ideas to solve this.

Thanks in advance

Arne