[Question #264691]: servers show up in tree, but no graph data

I have had graphite working previously, but with my current configuration I see no graph data.

I'm using puppet to do the install and config, and have a vagrant box to demonstrate:

https://github.com/brettswift/puppet-sensu_suite/tree/ea0ee0bcfd2235b13512c8ae32974e6f71fde73c

using that commit (or currently what's on the feature/separate_graphite_grafana branch.

a Vagrant up of the 'sensuserver' box first, followed by the 'graphite' box will give you the result I am seeing.

Where can I look to find out what might cause this?