[Question #265529]: how do you use memcachd in graphite webapp

I installed memcached on another server and started it. On graphite webapp settings.py, I have included these lines:

MEMCACHE_HOSTS = ['192.168.101.12:11211']
MEMCACHE_KEY_PREFIX = ''
FIND_CACHE_DURATION = 1500
FIND_TOLERANCE = 2 * FIND_CACHE_DURATION
DEFAULT_CACHE_DURATION = 1500

I also installed memcached-top script on the memcached server and currently running it.

When I try to look up a data via graphite, I dont see any activity in graphite. Is there anything else I am missing? How do you make graphite webapp to use memcached?