[Question #267520]: Distributing Graphite

Hi

I am playing with Graphite to use it as a metrics engine for an embedded device. I am pretty happy with the feature set and I would like to be packaged with the rest of the software. I am not sure what is the best way to package graphite and all of its related dependencies reliably. I was checking on Python wheels and looks like wheel for Graphite are not available. I am fairly new to Python packaging so pardon my ignorance.  Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Animesh