[Question #267612]: I send metrics to Graphite's carbon-cache daemon but nothing shows in graphite tree view

I send metrics to Graphite's carbon-cache daemon but nothing shows in graphite tree view

How can I confirm carbon-cache receives and caches my metrics ?

How can I confirm my metrics are flushed to the whisper database ?

Why do I not see anything in the graphite webapp  ( the new metric name does not exist in the tree ) ?