Re: [Question #267782]: Using graphite without dependency on graphing libraries

Description changed to:
I am trying to use Graphite in an embedded device and as such looking at
minimal dependency footprint.  I only need to pull Json data thought
render api without the need for graphing. Is there a way to eliminate
dependency on cairo and related packages.

I looked at graphite-api which seems to fit the purpose but it has a
dependency on cairo as it provides graphing function.

Thanks
Animesh