Re: [Question #267910]: alternate backend storage

bhardy posted a new comment:
I hope I didn't come across as sarcastic because I sincerely was hoping
to find ideas for a short term solution until undertaking a larger
project.  As I mentioned in my previous comment, I also knew it would be
a loaded question.  Not trying to offend anyone.  Our current graphite
infrastructure handles 1.5 million metrics/min but I'm pausing and
looking around before scaling it yet more.