[Question #268939]: Strange line progression

I had this working for several weeks without issue using data writer from Icinga2, but when I went to change the data retention values to allow for more data to be retained, I got the following issue as shown from here:

https://www.joeman1.com/work/icinga_graphite_issue.png

That is drilled down to one hour.

Again, I did have this working fine... I changed the retention values, deleted the .wsp files, and started again, fresh and then this happened. NOTE: This only has ran for about an hour, but I have let it run for a week and same result...

Here are my config files:
storage-schemas.conf

[everything_1min_12months]
priority = 100
pattern = .*
retentions = 1m:365d

I did have:
[icinga]
pattern = ^icinga\.
retentions = 10s:7d,1m:30d,10m:1y

But this didnt work either so I tried to go basic :).

Im using Ubuntu 14.04 and the following versions:
ii  graphite-carbon                      0.9.12-3                             all          backend data caching and persistence daemon for Graphite
ii  graphite-web                         0.9.12+debian-3                      all          Enterprise Scalable Realtime Graphing
ii  libgraphite2-3:amd64                 1.2.4-1ubuntu1                       amd64        Font rendering engine for Complex Scripts -- library

Here is an example of a wsp file:
whisper-info rta.wsp
maxRetention: 31536000
xFilesFactor: 0.5
aggregationMethod: average
fileSize: 6307228

Archive 0
retention: 31536000
secondsPerPoint: 60
points: 525600
size: 6307200
offset: 28

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks!
Joe