Re: [Question #269760]: new graphite install not showing graphs

JD posted a new comment:
On Redhat/Centos it's manage.py, I think.  I ran it and got this output,
but the UI has not changed.  (BTW, I have not bothered to change
SECRET_KEY because this is just a test installation.)

[root@vmperf121att17 graphite]# vi /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/graphite/local_settings.py
[root@vmperf121att17 graphite]# ./manage.py syncdb --noinput
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/graphite/settings.py:231: UserWarning: SECRET_KEY is set to an unsafe default. This should be set in local_settings.py for better security
  warn('SECRET_KEY is set to an unsafe default. This should be set in local_settings.py for better security')
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py:75: DeprecationWarning: The ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX setting has been removed; use STATIC_URL instead.
  "use STATIC_URL instead.", DeprecationWarning)
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/cache/__init__.py:82: DeprecationWarning: settings.CACHE_* is deprecated; use settings.CACHES instead.
  DeprecationWarning
Creating tables ...
Creating table account_profile
Creating table account_variable
Creating table account_view
Creating table account_window
Creating table account_mygraph
Creating table dashboard_dashboard_owners
Creating table dashboard_dashboard
Creating table events_event
Creating table auth_permission
Creating table auth_group_permissions
Creating table auth_group
Creating table auth_user_user_permissions
Creating table auth_user_groups
Creating table auth_user
Creating table django_session
Creating table django_admin_log