Re: [Question #271258]: Disable requests to carbon-cache on front

Alexander gave more information on the question:
Hi,

A few words more. I'm fighting with recently emerged delays/hangings in
Graphite dashboard that result in either non-rendered graphs or empty
list of dashboards. /var/log/gunicorn/graphite.log has lots of errors
like '[CRITICAL] WORKER TIMEOUT (pid:7626)' and I am trying to figure
out what is the root of that. Each back-end has 50-70Mbit of incoming
bandwidth (metrics) but there's no evidence that networks issues exist.

Regards,
Alexander

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.