Re: [Question #271536]: Suppress metrics when count falls below threshold

Mike is still having a problem:
Hi Jason -

Thanks for the reply.

I think this doesn't accomplish my goal though. Could be I'm
misunderstanding.

Using your example, what I'd really like to do is exclude the overall
metric if "sumSeries(collectd.graphite.memory.memory-*)" was below a
certain threshold.

Put another way, asPercent contains a numerator and denominator
effectively.

quotient = asPercent( numerator, denominator )

Your solution excluded the metric if the quotient is above a certain
value. What I really want to do is exclude the metric if specifically
the denominator is above a certain value.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.