[Question #272728]: graphite installation in non-DocumentRoot directory and proxy

First of all I'm not an apache guru - I just want to use graphite (great tool)

There appears to have been some questions and answers over this already.  I'm using 0.9.13 - which install and works ok as the default server page.  I want to run other virtual hosts on the same machine (e.g. Jenkins, Sonarqube, Nexus.  Just examples - may not be good to combine on single server).  Whatever I've tried I cannot get graphite to work as http://myserver/graphite.  No problems with other web applications.

Can graphite work as a non-DocumentRoot instalaltion?
Please could someone provide some example apache virtual host configs in the documentation to show how to configure this

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.