Re: [Question #273969]: Graphite Metrics unexplainable delay

piotr proposed the following answer:
It could be that Graphite-web cannot read from carbon-cache, check if
your CARBONLINK_HOSTS exactly matches your carbon hosts as configured.
These must match literally (no mix of dns/ip) because the hash ring is
generated from those. Also check if your apache process can access those
ports, check selinux and iptables if you are using those.

I would not advise you to use NFS. From my experience this is really
slow. Storage performance is really important, you can have a really
powerful box but if your storage is slow on IOPS your performance will
be bad. Choose a storage with with high IOPS throughput, like a raid
array of direct attached SSD disk.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.