Re: [Question #273969]: Graphite Metrics unexplainable delay

randahlem posted a new comment:
@piotr:

First, thank you for your answer.

At first we didnt have the CARBONLINK_HOSTS properly configured and then
we added the second and it didnt help much. (checked with tcpdump, both
are used properly) We dont use iptables and SElinux.

The NFS ist not slow on iops so far, so we dont supsect this one, we are
also currently not receiving huge amount of metrics. (around 70k a
minute)

@Jason

We are seeing missing data, e.g. here:

whisper-fetch.py /storage/sys/db006/mysql_slave_behind.wsp
1447144980    30958.000000
1447145040    None
1447145100    None
1447145160    None
1447145220    None
1447145280    None
1447145340    None
1447145400    None
[admin@apsh001 ~]$ date -d "@1447144980"
Tue Nov 10 08:43:00 UTC 2015
[admin@aps001 ~]$ date -d "@1447145400"
Tue Nov 10 08:50:00 UTC 2015

Thank you,

Daniel

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.