Re: [Question #274466]: Unable to open database file when django-admin syncdb

weihua confirmed that the question is solved:
Denis,
   Thanks a lot for your help, I check my storage_dir, it is already www-data user.

    I re-check the graphite document, in it the cmd is:
           PYTHONPATH=/opt/graphite/webapp django-admin.py syncdb --settings=graphite.settings
    But I used before is
           PYTHONPATH=/opt/graphite/webapp django-admin syncdb --settings=graphite.settings

    I am not sure the different between using binary and *.py directly, but now that error disappeared, and the graphite.db is created in STORAGE_DIR!

        sudo PYTHONPATH=/opt/graphite/webapp django-admin.py syncdb --settings=graphite.settings
       Creating tables ...
       Installing custom SQL ...
       Installing indexes ...
       Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.