[Question #280744]: graphite-web, carbon, whisper installtion in seperate machines

HI,

I had installed Graphite in a single machine which consists of Graphite,whisper and carbon ,which works fine

Now my set up needs to have graphite,whisper,carbon in three machines such that they should have communication and should work
I, googled ,but couldn't find relevant document.
Please suggest feasible solution for this and which installation method should I use(PIP etc)

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.