[Question #281271]: send logs to mount point

HI .
I had installed Graphite in Centos by refereeing "http://www.unixmen.com/install-graphite-centos-7/"; and everything is working fine.

Now i need to change the logs path to attached  volume.So, when looked into " /opt/graphite/conf/carbon.conf"  found below lines:

 STORAGE_DIR    = $GRAPHITE_STORAGE_DIR
#   LOCAL_DATA_DIR = STORAGE_DIR/whisper/
#   WHITELISTS_DIR = STORAGE_DIR/lists/
#   CONF_DIR       = STORAGE_DIR/conf/
#   LOG_DIR        = STORAGE_DIR/log/
#   PID_DIR        = STORAGE_DIR/

I guess i can change the path, in line "# LOG_DIR= STORAGE_DIR/log/" to   "LOG_DIR = mounted_point/log/" by stop/start service.

I am doing this because ,the server will not run out of disk, as logs are getting stored in mounted volume.
Please correct me ,if i am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.