[Question #283364]: Bash script not updating

Hi guys,

This is probably something silly that I'm missing but I'm struggling with a bash script that I've written to send out LTO library stats to graphite.

Here's the script;

echo "lto.stats.emptyslots $EMPTY_SLOTS `date +%s`" | nc my.graphitehost.com 2003
echo "lto.stats.lto4scratch $LTO4_SCRATCH `date +%s`" | nc my.graphitehost.com 2003
echo "lto.stats.lto6scratch $LTO6_SCRATCH `date +%s`" | nc my.graphitehost.com 2003

This script runs once every 24 hours.

If I run it manually I see it add in the data point into graphite but only as a singular point, I do not get any historical data in my graphs so all I'm seeing is 1 singular data point every 2 hours rather than a constant graph.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.