Re: [Question #285063]: Twisted MemoryError / MetricCache is full

Will gave more information on the question:
Thanks for your replies, Denis.

1) I thought I recalled trying carbon-c-relay at one point but I'll give
it another go. Thanks for this.

2+4) https://imgur.com/ReIk0b7 -- Here's a screenshot of a Grafana
dashboard I have configured with the last 6 hours of data.

3) "Late" like it's 3:15pm, and there are no values in one or more
series for the last 10 minutes.

5) Good catch. I'll have to redetermine what's best here for my
environment. We're sending data at 1s intervals so there's an excessive
amount of waste going on as a result.

I'll adjust shortly and report back with further observations.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.