[Question #286769]: list all metrics which crossed threshold values

HI ,

I have few metrics in my graphite server and using sensu for sending metrics to graphite.

I need to list all the particular pattern of metrics which crossed the threshold value ,set by me using Graphite functions.

As of now i am using  "ruby check-graphite-data.rb -s xx.xx.xx.xx:8080 -t 'averageAbove(internal.sensuclient.*.diskusage.root.boot.used_percentage,5)' -w 12 -c 13"m,when it executed ,getting only one output but i need more than one output,which has value greater than 5.

Please suggest me where i am getting wrong and the correct function to be used.

Thanks in advance

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.