[Question #289325]: whisper database - produce a management report with graphs using the whisper database and with aggregation

Hi,

I have a large set of whisper databases which have been accumulating for some time, fed by collectd and displaying at graphite.

I don't want to have to install InfluxDB and switch everything over just so I can get a query-database to produce management reports with embedded graphs.

My question is: is there any open source community tool to probe the whisper databases, create aggregates, say for cpu, memory, disk, etc. and then graph over time the numbers and assemble the graphs not onto a webpage but just in a plain file with jpeg attachments, the kind of thing you'd send in email or put in a powerpoint?

If there was a tool to just parse the whisper database, I could probably work out something using that -- please let me know.

--Stuart

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.