Re: [Question #290796]: Aggregation rule and non aggregated data rules

Regnoult posted a new comment:
Hi Denis,

>>As you can see nothing is being sent.
>Why nothing? Raw data is filtered, aggregates should coming out.

I've put a log line for each time something is being sent:
in class CarbonClientManager:
def sendDatapoint(self, metric, datapoint):
    for destination in self.router.getDestinations(metric):
-> log.clients("Sending metric to destination %s" % (metric))
      self.client_factories[destination].sendDatapoint(metric, datapoint)

So I'm expecting to see a line "Sending metric to destination
LIVE.boxA.something.applicationXX.QUERY_TIMES.ODB.CURSSQL.sum_10" in my
second example.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.