[Question #293794]: Moving data to another host in another timezone

Hi guys,
I installed Graphite/Grafana as a proof-of-concept on a local machine here in Los Angeles (LA).
Since the powers-that-be liked it, we now want to host the G+G setup in our production site in New York (NY).
The time zone I currently use in local_settings.py is:
     TIME_ZONE = 'America/Los_Angeles'
The data is currently generated from NY, using NY time-zone times, and fed into the LA server.

If we want to move the existing data from LA to NY, can we just move the *.wsp files or do we need to do some kind of time conversion?

Thanks.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.