[Question #294141]: graphite web refreshes too slow

I've successly installed graphite in VirtualBox using the synthesize script. I used the myclient.py provided by the synthesize tool to test the graphite web. It works, but with an issue: The figues in the dashboard refresh too slow. In myclient.py, the data are updated and sent every 1s. But the figures refresh every minutes. How can I make graphite refresh its figure more faster? Thanks a lot.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.