Re: [Question #294141]: graphite web refreshes too slow

peichao is still having a problem:
Dear Denis Zhdanov, after following your suggestions, the issure still exists.
1. myclient.py looks like this (it sends data every 1 second):
 while True:
  now = int( time.time() )
  lines = []
  lines.append("carbon.loadavg_1 %s %d" % (random.uniform(0, 60),now))
  sock.sendall(message)
 #send data every 1s
  time.sleep(1)

2.In the carbon.conf, I've defined:
CARBON_METRIC_PREFIX = carbon
CARBON_METRIC_INTERVAL = 1

3. In the storage-schemas.conf, I've defined:
 [collectd]
pattern = ^collectd\.
retentions = 1s:1d, 60s:1w

[default]
pattern = .*
retentions = 1s:1d

4. delete the old wsp files.

BUT the graphite still refresh its figures (dashboard and composer)
every minute rather than 1s.  What I want is to change the default
refresh interval of graphite. Could you please point me how to do this
systematacially?

Another question, I found the dashboard will "flash" each time it
renders the figures. Is there a way to avoid that?

Thank you very much.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.