Re: [Question #294141]: graphite web refreshes too slow

Jason Dixon proposed the following answer:
" if I select Graphite as the data source, could Grafana allow up to 5s
refresh? What's your suggestion for using Grafana?"

Those are very subjective questions. Yes, you could easily build a
Graphite server that would allow 5s refresh... until such point where it
becomes so popular and overloaded that you can't. This is true of any
software.

"Is synthesize compatible with Grafana? I mean can I install Grafana
after installing Graphite using synthesize?"

Yes.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.