Playing with Graphite master in Synthesize

I've recently pushed a branch to the Synthesize project that allows you
to easily deploy Graphite 0.10 (or pre-1.0[1], if you prefer). If you're
not already familiar with Synthesize, I created the project to provide
an easy deploy mechanism for people new to Graphite. It consists of an
install script that uses git source to track and download the main
Graphite components (whisper, carbon, graphite-web). As I have more time
to play with master[2] I may also include support for Ceres.

Note that this project specifically targets a single release (Ubuntu
14.04 LTS), as it's largely intended for people wanting to learn how
Graphite works or for folks who might want to try their hand at
development without mucking up their main dev environment or production
systems. I've been using this branch to test various graphite-web fixes
recently with the provided Vagrantfile. Anyways, I don't mean this to
sound like an advertisement for Synthesize; the point of this is really
to let folks know that there's an easy way to start playing with the
bleeding edge of Graphite, if you're so inclined. :)

1. https://github.com/obfuscurity/synthesize/releases/tag/3.0.0RC1
2. https://blog.raintank.io/dear-graphite-users-and-developers/

Thanks,

--