Re: [Question #296337]: Some graphite cluster topology suggested?

jon colas gave more information on the question:
Thanks for the answer, I was doing some benchmarks with a single node
with carbon-relay + Ncarbon-caches + whisper packages, well, now I'm
posing a cluster architecture that was easy to scale horizontally with
EC2 instances and I wonder if you can divide the "writes"(for sharding)
with a carbon-relay to balance to other "carbon-relays" (in other
machines)

This carbon-relay will send metrics ( with consistent-hashing) to the
other N nodes with carbon-relay, carbon-cache and whisper installed. To
continue testing, this topology could be correct? Any advice about
communication between carbon-relays in this case?

Thanks!

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.