[Question #403930]: Dealing with DST and timeStack

I'm using timeStack extensively to compare today's performance vs. the min/max/avg for the past 30/60/90 days. Just for that alone I think Graphite (+ Grafana) is really an awesome tool.

Here's an example of the query I use: alias(maxSeries(integral(timeStack(x.y.z, '1d', 0, $days_back))), 'Max')

Unfortunately, around the DST time switch twice a year (like what we had in the US on Saturday night), the charts are shifted by 1 hour which messes things up.

Here's what it looks like where it shows that the min/max/avg yellow lines are shifted back 1hr vs the red line for today.
https://groups.io/g/grafana/attachment/2500/0

Here's what it typically looks like where all lines start at 6:30
https://groups.io/g/grafana/attachment/2500/1

My question is: how to I account for the issue, even temporarily?

I tried to play with timeShift but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Maybe, I'm doing it wrong.

Thanks!

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.