[Question #437107]: Cap data to a constant when data above that constant

Hi all,
I thought that my request would be pretty common but I haven't been able to find a solution for it.
The subject/summary says it all, but to give more color, I have a metric that is typically between 0 and 100 but in some weird cases it shoots up to a few 1000s which dwarfs the rest of the 0-100 data.
My goal is that when the data is beyond 100 set it as say 110 so that I know it's a value is beyond 100.
The only thing I could find is removeAboveValue() but when used it looks as if the data is missing.

Please help.

Thanks!

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.