Re: [Question #509269]: Carbon-Cache AttributeError: 'function' object has no attribute 'get'

Nathan Spiegl is still having a problem:
Hi Denis,

Thanks for the advice. I am running Graphite master and had Django 1.9
already installed, I just upgraded to 1.9.12 to see if this would change
anything but I am still getting the exception:
"exceptions.AttributeError: 'function' object has no attribute 'get'" in
my Carbon-Cache log.

I should mention that graphite-web is rendering the graph's fine without
any issue, the metrics are being displayed as expected. I just want to
know what is causing this exception that is appearing in the Carbon log.

If it helps these are the Python modules I have installed:

attrs (16.3.0)
Automat (0.5.0)
cairocffi (0.8.0)
cffi (1.9.1)
constantly (15.1.0)
Django (1.9.12)
django-tagging (0.4.3)
incremental (16.10.1)
pip (9.0.1)
pycparser (2.17)
pyparsing (2.1.10)
python-memcached (1.58)
pytz (2016.10)
scandir (1.5)
setuptools (20.7.0)
six (1.10.0)
Twisted (17.1.0)
wheel (0.29.0)
whisper (0.10.0rc1)
whitenoise (3.3.0)
zope.interface (4.3.3)

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.