Re: [Question #629244]: graphite metrics issue

Shashank  posted a new comment:
Thank you Denis , It was because of carbon c relay issue. We are getting
another issue though , all the metrics is not getting populated to
webapp. We have created similar environment on AWS servers, But there is
difference in metrics and graphs in both environments, in one
environment we are getting all the graphs whereas in AWS environment
some metrics are missing . Both environments have got the same
Carbon-c-relay, both are using same carbon-c-relay.

Thanks and Regards
Shashank

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.