Re: [Question #629244]: graphite metrics issue

Shashank  posted a new comment:
Hi Denis,

I will once again check the configurations, But when i checked it was
the same as the working environment. My question is we are getting
graphs in the new AWS environment as well , but some metrics are getting
missed in the new environment. If we comapare the graphs , they are not
similar , some part of metrics is getting missed. Which files we can
check for this issue? Which files we can compare ?

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.