[Question #637073]: Send pickled metrics data to graphite

I am in a situation where I am generating multiple text files with thousands of metrics and I want to send them as pickled data to graphite instead of looping line by line to save time. I am not familiar with python so if any one has an example of how the script should look like to do so. I am flexible with the text file format and I can generate it to suit the required format by python and graphite.
Appreciate the help

Ref.
http://graphite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/feeding-carbon.html#the-pickle-protocol

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.