Re: [Question #653729]: Load MySQL data into graphite

Zee posted a new comment:
Thank you, this helped.

Graphitesend was already installed but I realized had a couple of issues. One of them was I was using Python3. Other I was using the graphite server name incorrectly.
Currently, I'm initializing as follows
g = graphitesend.init(group='test.LoadTest1',graphite_server='10.3.11.90',graphite_port=2003)
and calling it using
python filename.py
and it works.

g.send_list(
[
('test.jLoadTest1',4.169,1500676316),
('test.jLoadTest1',3.526,1500676051)
]
)
so the idea is to actually have the data in this format and save it as a py file and execute it. Is this the best way to load the data?

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.