Re: [Question #659660]: unexpected spikes being reported

Gary Levin gave more information on the question:
I think I see the problem, but I will still need some help fixing it.

The statsd client (python statsd) is producing udp packets like
"X:100|gY:200|g" and statsd+graphite is interpreting it as X=200 and
ignoring Y.

So options:
* the statsd client is creating ill-formed udp packets.
* the statsd daemon is not interpreting them correctly

If there were a way to see what is being sent to / received by graphite,
I could close this issue and move the problem to one of the statsd
packages.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.