Re: [Question #662391]: Target WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module

Denis Zhdanov posted a new comment:
Hello @jgoldsmithuo,

Yes, collectstatic should be without '-'.
I also faced `AH01630: client denied by server configuration` but I thought it was about my system - but looks like it's some RH-specific thing.
You need to add something like

        <Directory /opt/graphite/static/>
                <IfVersion < 2.4>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </IfVersion>
                <IfVersion >= 2.4>
                        Require all granted
                </IfVersion>
        </Directory>

to apache config. You can include that in your PR it will not hurt for
Ubuntu too.

+1 for @Piotr advice about virtualenv also.
Sysadmin here BTW. :hi:
And we're using Ubuntu at prod, quite successfully. RHEL is too conservative for us.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.