Re: [Question #662391]: Target WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module

Aurimas Plunge posted a new comment:
Hi,
I am complacently reen to graphite and django  and  I am also trying to install POC environment wih newest graphite version  on RHEL7 and to add to the challenge my server is in out of band network so no Internet connection and no public repositories only very limited local repos.

But I managed to collect all packages with dependencies ( I think). It
seems that I managed to launch graphite successfully but when trying to
access it I get an same error you got:

mod_wsgi (pid=8031): Target WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module.
mod_wsgi (pid=8031): Exception occurred processing WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi'.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi", line 4, in <module>
    from graphite.wsgi import application
  File "/opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/wsgi.py", line 11, in <module>
    from django.conf import settings
ImportError: No module named django.conf

@jgoldsmithuo, as I understand you have managed to  solve your issue but
from your post  I am not sure how you done it. Could you share a bit
more detailed steps? Or perhaps from my log someone can see some other
problem?

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.