Re: [Question #663652]: httpd process cpu usage high

Yousef Fattal posted a new comment:
Thank you for the suggestion, I didn't get a chance to try this out on
my prod server.

is there any recommendations behind the numbers ? I have the default
installation with the configuration looking like the link you sent. In
my case i have 16 cpu cores server. The server has only graphite
installed on it so does it make since to raise both numbers to 16
matching my cores ? or even more if my server can handle it?

Thank you for the help

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.