Re: [Question #254304]: Graphite problem with long values. I found them stored as decimal

Description changed to:
Hi,

I found the next issue when I built my graphics using the Graphite API.

I've configured Logstash to send data to Graphite storage system via JMX plugin.
The polling frequency was set to 30 seconds.

The issue is that I found long type values stored as decimal in
Graphite.

Also, I found this questions in StackOverflow which doesn't have an
accepted answer:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13019126/graphite-does-not-graph-
values-correctly-when-using-long-durations

and I tried to use the summarize() function suggested in one of the
comments in the post but still the same problem.

Running whisper-fetch I get the following output:

# whisper-fetch --pretty MessagesDropped.wsp
Tue Sep  9 07:50:00 2014	0.100000
Tue Sep  9 07:55:00 2014	0.100000

How can I solve this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.