Re: [Question #662391]: Target WSGI script '/opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module

Steven Pine posted a new comment:
I wanted to respond and say that the current documentation should be
much more forceful to explain that essentially the community and
developers are not really supporting centos 7, or at least the
documentation you have for installing your software is inadequate,
untested, and doesn't work -- it would of saved at least me several
hours instead of finding this comment log well after the fact.

If you're going to have installation documentation, *PLEASE* be more
forceful and say, don;t use centos 7 because we don't actually test our
documentation for this build, or if you're using centos 7, you must use
our docker container configuration (which again i doubt anyone has
tested recently).

Thanks for hearing me.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.