[Question #691966]: what is the way to install ansible on ubuntu:20.04 ppc64 image

what is the way to install ansible on ubuntu:20.04 ppc64 image ( required for power systems)

Do we have any Command set  for installing Ansible on ubuntu 20:04 ppc6 Docker image
i am building the my docker image using   ubuntu 20:04 ppc6 as base image i failing in Ansible installation step .

Please some way to install Ansible on ppc64 ubuntu image

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.