[Question #703025]: Migrating from python install to docker

Hello all,

Apologies for the noob-ness of my question. I am inheriting a Grafana installation from a coworker and that instance uses Graphite. The Graphite setup was done by installing the Python modules and django/wsgi and, from my understanding, is much easier to maintain (specifically upgrade) when done from the container instead. Are there any instructions on migrating to the container based installation from the Python module w/ django/wsgi method? Thank you for your time.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.